View Single Post
Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 08-05-2010, 12:56 AM

Charity Mule
Introducing Mr. Stravaganza:
Meet ME! Mr. Stravaganza! I will be your entertainment for tonight and also the mule for this charity! If you need anything answered in regards to this thread just ask me!

Host Introduction
Introducing Car'a'Carn:
Hi, I'm Car'a'Carn! But you can call me Carn, Car, Carnie, Carl, or anything else new or creative you might think of! I like to read books and Manga too. I like watching movies but usually only with other people. I'm on my computer WAY more than I watch TV. I love to play games on my PC too! And of course I love the outdoors. Also, Alaunt is crazy :roll: Long walks on the beach are totally fun! thought I've yet to have one... >.> Anymore questions just ask! :)

Founder Introduction
Introducing Our Founders: LoveRoyally & Alaunt
Hello I'm Alaunt! People like to call me Alaunt, Ala, Alla, . . . stuff like that. I like books, movies, music, hiking, rafting, and long walks on the beach (not really). Oh and wolves; they're my favorite. Nari-Kai actually introduced me to Mene :heart:. For more questions just ask. :]

Table of Contents: Introduction & Rules | Charity Mule, Host & Founders | Donations & Raffle |
Page Prizes & Contest | Games & Contests | Other Stuff | Links | Moments to Remember |
GRAND REOPENING

Last edited by Calcifer; 09-07-2011 at 07:36 AM..