View Single Post
Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-07-2010, 01:21 AM

Emmelina tapped her way into her brother's suite of rooms. She heard giggling and other strange sounds from inside his main bedroom. Not one to care whether Emilian was enjoying himself with one of the many members of his female company, she simply walked in, with a bounce in her step and her hands behind her back.

Emilian sat upright as he realized that he and his latest conquest were not alone. "Emmelina!" he shouted. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to knock?!" He quickly covered himself up with a bedsheet, and turned to his mistress. "It seems that we will have to continue this liaison later, my dear," he said to her, sending her away.

The woman nodded and hopped out of the bed, not complaining, as she knew the fiery, evil temper of the succubus in front of her. She bowed, naked, in front of Emma, gathered her discarded clothes, and hurried out the same door Emma had just walked through.

Without responding to Emilian's question, Emma looked at the woman with narrowed eyes, then clasped her hands in front of herself, with a nonchalant look on her face. "Brother, you could have done so much better than to choose the daughter of a minotaur," she teased.

He was not pleased. "Whom I do is none of your business, Emma. What are you doing here?" he asked, rising up from the bed to dress himself properly. Emilian carried a sheet wrapped around him and went to his dresser, picking out fresh clothes from the folded piles and went behind the dressing partition.

She scoffed. "I can't visit my own brother when I want to? My rooms are at the opposite end of this manor. Do you know how long it takes for me to get here? Besides...I missed you," she said, playfully.

Sighing, Emilian slipped his trousers on as well as a white loose, unbuttoned shirt. "Emma," he started. "I do very important business here to keep the family in good standing."

"And that involves screwing with the females of every single one of the demonic species?" Emma remarked, snidely.

Irritated, he strode out from behind the partition, stood in front of Emma and slapped her. "That's part of the job description, little one. Now get out. We have an appointment at the royal court to attend. I suggest you get yourself ready before then."

Emmelina frowned. "First you slap me, and tell me I have to march straight up to the palace with you? Why? Are you trying to punish me for walking in on you?"

"No, but as you well know, I'm one of the king's higher-ranked soldiers of war. I'm to round up with the army and discuss a strategy against the vampires at war with us." Word traveled quickly of the death of the king of vampires. Though Emilian was glad for another demonic victory, he wasn't proud of still being a member of the army, now in a leading position.

She stamped her feet twice. "No fair. What am I gonna do with all your friends over there?" Actually, she thought twice about the idea...some of them were really cute, and she hoped their souls were delicious as well. "You know what? Never mind. I'll be ready as soon as possible, dear Emilian," she said, sweetly.