View Single Post
Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-07-2010, 05:21 AM

Emilian watched as his little sister skipped out the door. With his frequent trips to the castle, sometimes accompanied by Emmelina so she would be exposed to female friends with whom she wouldn't be so hostile towards. It was the only thing he could think of to keep her as a normal girl. Well, normal as any succubi can be.

But she wasn't normal. She was bratty and conniving to her enemies. Many believed her to be just a child, from what she looked like, but in this world, every look was deceiving. 'Oh, dear brother, how I love you so,' she sighed, while humming on the way to her room. It took a good quarter of an hour for her just to get there, but she figured Emilian would just teleport to her room later and pick her up. Emma was already dressed in one of her best gowns, but she had to arrange her hair properly. It just didn't feel right today. Plopping herself onto the stool in front of her vanity, she began to brush her hair and curl it.

Thankfully, once he got back to Emma, he would be able to transfer the both of them directly to the palace, instead of having to travel from far and wide like many others. He finished dressing in his civilian clothes, only wearing his leathers when he was in battle. Closing his eyes, he visualized Emma's room, the image of a child of death, which is exactly as her saw her. When he opened them again, he was standing behind her. "Are you ready to go, my pet?"

She looked at the mirror in surprise then turned, having just finished the final touches on her hair and cosmetics. "Emilian! Yes, of course I'm ready." She stood up and offered her arm. "Shall we?" Only for him...she dressed only for him. If only her brother would notice her.

He smiled, taking her hand instead. "Now, remember to mind your manners. You'll be in the presence of our king and his daughters," he chided, before closing his eyes. Within a few moments, they were directly at the entrance of the palace. Emilian disengaged himself from his sister and moved forward to the guards in front of the door. "Emilian St. Xavier, Lieutenant General of His Majesty's Army," he said, presenting himself.

The guards nodded and opened the double-doors. "Welcome back, sir. We trust you know where to show yourself?"