Thread: They don't know
View Single Post
loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or play with your heart, cause I'ma real girl and I finish what I start.

Old 08-09-2010, 08:45 PM

Devon's eyes widened slightly as he fell away from the demon.The dark arms reaching from the ground.He watched in fascination and then almost flinched as the bones started to crack.He shivered gently and looked up at Levi and Sachi.He didn't know if the demon would revive or not so he didn't leave the spot where he was at.

Levi flinched and looked up at Sachi's face."Whoa...your eyes are pretty..."he said his voice still weak and scared but fascinated.He looked into her eyes and flinched as the bones of his father started to crack."Can we go somewhere else?"he asked as he tried to stop the tears/hide the tears.

Tatiana weak and feeling very defeated walked over to Kamerine and watched as the demon's soul screeched in protest as it was ripped from his dead lifeless incinerated body.She held her bleeding arm and looked down worriedly as she saw the blackness start to leak into her bloodstream."Kamerine..."She whispered softly her eyes filling with tears.

Kyle fell off of the demon as he was taken and smashed against the ground.He scattered back and lay tiredly against the wall feeling a sting on his chest leg arm."How the?"He asked as his eyes widened."What is this?"He asked as walked over to Devon let him see the marks on him.

Sasha sighed softly as sleep took her over.She curled up in a ball at the top of the side of the stairs and let the sleep take her.She drempt of her father and mother as the bones cracking made her little frame jump in its sleep.