View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-11-2010, 04:41 AM

Sylvar stamped her foot and coughed slightly, waving a hand infront of her face at the smoke that had rolled towards her. However, when she stamped her foot down it had only made the tiniest of noises. Which only seemed to make her a little more agitated. "I've told you a million times. Call me Lark." She turned her nose up at him. Her tone softening a bit. "Only the Dark Lord can call me by my real name." Granted it probably was her fault she had lost Erebus in the first place..getting distracted by something she had seen in a store window..anyway. She had rolled her eyes at him. "Right....No killing....as if you weren't planning on eating some people.." She stared at him a moment, then grinned at him. "Ne, Erebus, if I behave will you buy me a cup of tea?" Her tone had gone sugary sweet and she bit her bottom lip cutely and batted her eyes at him.

Alric was amazed at the speed of which his stew was prepared and delivered to him, despite the bustle and crowd in the cafe already. He took a few bites of his stew and stopped. Looking up and then around, a shiver had run down his spine, and that staff, laying across his lap had hummed softly. Though it was more of a vibration to be felt than heard. Something was coming, or perhaps someone. Then again..he was probably being paranoid. He shook the feeling off, but would stay alert as he ate more of his stew.