View Single Post
KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 08-11-2010, 06:35 PM

(( I'm back sooner than I thought.))

Ti looked to the injured man's face, stopping his precise, tedious work as he watched his face contort and eyes flicker. He then continued to stitch the thick pieces of skin together, tugging and tying as me tried to move faster in fear of the "patient" waking. As he worked he analyzed the people around him, thinking them over in his mind as he began to weigh the odds again.

He wanted to keep Samhain safe, and while this was called a haven, there already was a bleeding man on the floor. It was quite possible that either the tall blond or the blue-green haired woman had done it, despite the supposed attempts to help. After all, people did strange things to keep the blame off them. He then turned his thoughts to the Werewolf that had just waltzed in. She must smell that he and Samhain were some sort of vampire, and could be fine with it, but she could also be biding her time, simply waiting for a time to attack. Then there was the strange cat with the energy of a Fae, he didn't give too much thought to it, Fae are rarely dangerous, but still he was unnerved somehow.

Samhain looked triumphant as the make-shift I.V. worked it's magic, but it quickly faded as he saw the injured man's face. He's not waking up, is he? He thought, glancing back and forth between the work his sire was doing and the injured one. He was cut short from his worrying as another pang of hunger shot through him, making him gasp slightly and wobble.

Ti gave a glance to the new-comer, narrowing his eyes in slight annoyance. Kuso.... "If moving him was an option I would have." He retorted in a rough tone. ~Sam, be on your guard, he's an elder~

~Whaaat!?~

Last edited by KageShio; 08-11-2010 at 06:41 PM..