View Single Post
Anna Molly
♥ Call me Anna ♥
Send a message via MSN to Anna Molly

Old 08-18-2010, 03:43 PM

After not being able to concentrate on his book, which he should've known since he was terribly distracted by Potter's casually uttered words that suggested such suffering. Since Potter would not leave his mind, despite his best control, which should not have failed, he decided to start thinking about lesson plans for the boy.

He and Potter would have to duel, and he vaguely remembered Potter's large, oversized clothing might not and hoped Potter wouldn't be stupid enough to wear something that didn't fit decently when dueling. Surely he must own some clothes that fit, but maybe he preferred wearing extremely loose clothing? That sounded stupid, when Severus thought of it like that, but he couldn't think of any other reason.

“My aunt and uncle treat me like I’m not even human,” flitted through his mind. He frowned, remembering snatches of an extremely large boy in Potter's memories. His cousin?

Why was he still thinking about this? Noticing the time, Severus decided to go find something to eat. The refrigerator was adequately stocked, so he decided to go make some stew.