View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-03-2010, 08:43 PM

◆ Introduction:

Welcome to my roleplay search thread!

Come on in and take a look around, I swear I don't bite! This thread is mostly a 1x1 search but if there is a group roleplay you think I'd be interested in, feel free to post the link and I'll check it out.

❖ Current Status:
  • Not looking.

Now I don't want to scare you away just yet but let's cover the important things first...

What I look for in a roleplay partner:
  • Literacy — I don't consider myself a grammar nazi but I'd really appreciate if you could post with proper spelling and grammar. Occasional mistakes are fine but I get annoyed with constant misspellings, misuse of punctuation, etc.
  • Length — You don't need to be able to write a book however I usually prefer that you post a minimum of about 5 sentences per post. Please feel free to write more if you wish though; my posts usually vary from 2 to 4 paragraphs.
  • Location — I only roleplay in the forums. It's much easier to keep track of and it's a great way to earn gold for your posts.
  • Frequency — I usually prefer that you post at least once every few days but I am flexible as I understand that real life does exist outside of Menewsha. If I don't hear anything from you for more than a week though I'm going to worry.
  • Courtesy — Please let me know if you're going to be absent for any length of time more than a couple days. Also, if you just aren't enjoying the roleplay of if you can no longer play, please please please be mature and tell me instead of just dropping it without warning.
  • Dedication — I usually intend roleplays to be for the long run. Please don't start a roleplay with me if you don't plan on pursuing it very far.
  • Creativity — A roleplay needs to be a two-sided affair. I really hate it when roleplays turn one-sided. I'd really like it if you could creatively contribute to the roleplay. This means taking liberties in advancing the story, contributing in the creation of the plot, and helping to play any necessary NPCs.

A few other notes:
  • I'm a female and as such I usually prefer to play female characters. I am not limited to playing a single gender however or a single character for that matter. If fitting I may ask that you also play an extra character.
  • At some point I'm going to ask to see a roleplay sample from you, please be prepared.
  • I'd like both of us to create a profile to the roleplay. Even if we are playing 1x1, it's nice to get a feel for who your character/s is/are.
  • I don't mind a little romance in roleplays but that should not be all the story is about. I'm willing to play heterosexual pairings and possibly yaoi.

| Introduction | What I Like/Don't Like | Plot Ideas | My Roleplays |

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-11-2023 at 10:42 PM..