Thread: The Strangers
View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 09-07-2010, 02:06 AM

Vyrance shook his head, "I have no idea where your delusions have come from but you're obviously sick and we need to get you to a doctor, besides you're paler than a glass of milk sitting in the snow." Aside from her losing color she seemed more energetic now than she had before although it was plain that she was frustrated and confused. Hell, the golden eyed male was too but there was no need to show it, both of them in that state would only bring attention. Besides his calm exterior rarely allowed for him to show his inner feelings even if he admitted to feeling a certain way. Reaching across the table and placing a strong hand gently on hers, which was quite sweaty yet soft from her awkward tendencies, "If you want I can leave you be... or you can come with me when I leave, the choice is yours" His golden gaze was poised to meet hers, his usual cold stare uncharacteristically warm. Unfortunately for him, he had gotten himself into this mess he wanted to see it through but that would require a bit of blind trust until they got to learn one another sadly.