View Single Post
Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-27-2010, 07:06 PM

Syrus really annoyed me. He just reminded me of a kicked puppy half the time and although I like puppies Syrus just...didn't seem to fit for me. Alexis was okay I think although she wasn't my fav character. Oh! I think I know which one you mean! -grins evily- Now that'd definitely be good to use against a synchro deck and if I remember right it's still pretty powerful so it's an excelent card!
-sighs dramatically- there needs to be more people that duel! It's so much fun! I'm thinking of maybe signing up for one of the virtual dueling games that are available but I've never actually done it...I'll probably keep putting it off but it might be interesting.
-grins- taht is SO cool!!!!! I've gotta get myself a proper trench coat at some point! All the ones I've seen so far are super expensive though so I'd rather wait since I'm saving all the money I've got for uni right now which is a bit annoying. Oh well, I'll get one some day. Trinity is very cool! Her jacket is awesome!!!!!
Glad I told you about them then! I'd love my own duel disk and I'd probably do the same. I don't know which one I'd get though since there are quite a few different ones like the classic duel disk, the chaos duel disk (the ones that were used during the Seal of Orichalcos), the duel academy disks in red, yellow, silver, gold and blue (I'd get it in blue since it's my fav colour) and a couple others I think but it'd be awesome to have one!