View Single Post
Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the night.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:21 PM

Keith:
The demon woke up laying down in a tree branch. He yawned, sitting up, then doing a double take. Where the hell...? he though to himself as he looked around. Last thing her remembered we was laying down in bed with several of his female companions laying close against him. Now he woke up in a forest. What sort of prank was this? He jumped down from the tree and observed his surroundings. He could here the rushing sound of water. Calmly her walked towards the the sound, and when he finally reached it, we has standing at the top of a waterfall. Looking around, her noticed a clearing down at the base and there was a fire. Not only that, but there were living beings down there as well. He might as well go and ask them where he was. Perhaps they had seen where his companions had run off to.

He walked through the forest until he reached the clearing. He walked out into it, rubbing his head. He spoke with a thick cockney accent, "'Ello. You 're prolly wonderin' what I am doin' 'ere. I am just tryin' to find those thievin' wenches who stole my money and left me in this here forest."

Tzipporah:
She had been out sitting against that tree for what seemed like an eternity. Her body had begun o relax against itself. Taking a deep breath, she stood up. She must have done so too quickly; she became very lightheaded. Resting her hand on the tree for balance. She panted as she took a step. Her vision went black. She hit the floor of the forest, her head hitting a rock on impact. Blood dripped from the wound as she lost consciousness.