View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 10-28-2010, 03:21 AM

WHAT I WANT
GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL.

Hoarding is the name. So commons are the game.
I’m looking for some good deals on commons, basically. Just tell me what you have, and the price,
and I’ll let you know if I want them. I will take a look at ANYTHING and the better the deal,
the more likely I am to take it. (Male or female items)

I also will take like stockings, skirts, and shirts in any colour I don't have - such as the ones from 52.
Just post the colour, gender, and I'll let you know.

Commons in particular:

Needed in most colours, still. So any of these items, any colour. Post what ones are available and your price. <3

Wishies:

ALSO LOOKING TO BUY:
Pretty Princess Eyes & Lil' Red and Big Meanie - Let me know if you're selling & the price.

WHAT YOU WANT
GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL. GOTTA HAVE IT ALL.

Taking Offers On:
Nothing

*As I am in no rush to sell these, I am basically waiting for something that peaks my interest to come along.
Don't worry about the offers you see up here, feel free to post, and I'll decided if I am interested or not.
It would be rather helpful if you offered some of my wishies, though.

Selling:

Make an offer on any of this, I'm not picky.

Beginning | Middle | End

Last edited by Precarious Fool; 11-17-2016 at 12:22 PM..