View Single Post
Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-01-2010, 06:01 PM

BATTLESHIP

As you may already know, there are five "ships", in battleship, which must be "sunk". Now, instead of using ships, I'm going to do a hide and seek version using the characters of our home, Menewsha. In order to gain points, you must find
Trick: Trick will grant you five points.
Treat: Treat will grant you seven points.
Peeblo: Peeblo will grant you six points
Grim Reaper: The Reaper will grant you three points
Mystery Character: The mystery character your points instead of giving them. For this mystery character, a dice will be rolled and that is the number of points that will be taken. It's really random and it adds a twist. Oh, and as a warning, there are as many mysteries as there are of the other characters combined. So tread carefully.
Empty Graves: In retaliation to our mystery character, all empty sites that are found will have 1/2 or more points for effort. The most you can find without a character is four.
Prize 1: Chaos & Order Armor
Prize 2: Halloween '09 Event Set
Prize 3: 500g.

Other participants will most likely also receive a small gift as thanks.

HTML Code:
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Battleship[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Name[/B]:
[B]Guess[/B]:
Guesses Made: You can make another guess only after three others have made theirs. If three hours have gone by and nobody else has guessed, you may make another guess.

A: 1, 3, 11
B: 4
C: 3, 8
E: 8
G: 7, 8
I: 3
J: 3

The image will be updated ever five to ten guesses so that I'm not overwhelemd trying to keep up with them all.

Points So Far:
KageShio: -4
Liztress: -3
Lilith W: 3
LizzyCollinsDeArc: 6
dragoness129: 1
Seridano:

Last edited by Calcifer; 11-05-2010 at 04:50 AM..