View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 11-20-2010, 10:51 PM

To his luck, he watched at the new girl fell flat on her behind. Smiling at her adorably cute clumsy way, Billie bent down to offer her some help. "Hey, are you oka... shit. You're bleeding. Here," reaching into his pocket, Billie pulled out a cloth.

Dabbing the cloth against her forehead and then her scrapped arm, Billie's eye met hers. "I think you'll live, but here," putting some ointment on a large band-aid, Billie handed the brunette the stuff. "I'm a licensed EMT, so don't worry. But if you're allergic to latex or adhesives, don't worry, that band-air is latex-free and the adhesive is made of a completely natural material. It won't do any harm. And if it does, I'd be more than happy to give you some... mouth to mouth."

Grinning, he stacked the female's belongings and pushed them toward her. "You really ought to be more careful. A doll like yourself falling around here would only lead to peeping Tom's. We wouldn't want everyone to know you're in pink lace underwear... or whatever style and color you prefer."