View Single Post
meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2010, 07:34 AM

Sakura Rose tried to keep herself lighthearted as she made a game out of the task given to her. She took the 12 year old by the hand and found a pair of of unused sitting chairs with a small table between them. Though she longed for a vending machine on every corner that contains C.C. Lemon, Ramune, Calipco, or even Pocari Sweat, the closest thing she could find that was non-alcoholic (she could tell by smelling it first) was some generic punch. She poured two dainty glasses, one for herself, and one for her newfound shadow who seemed to be eating this up. "Time for a mission briefing, Special Agent Miss Bard. Our mission is to find the troublesome teenagers. Sources tell us that the closest in vicinity is a tall Red-headed girl named Ixie she likes music and is really nice." Sakura Rose takes a sip of the punch and listens to the younger one prattle "So your sister Faith is an artist? And hates parties with old foagies as well? That perfetly matches the description of my friend Merrick as well, who was last seen in the Gardens. However since it is BRRRRR out there, we will save that for last." Taking another sip on her punch she says. "Second targets are Apple, a reeeaallly silly older girl, and the daughter of a servant who is with her, who is Japanese, her name is Alessia. Once we have a search party, we will brave the cold for the secret group known as the really shy artsies!"

Finishing her small glass, she says, "As it is clear to see, Agent Bard, the most difficult part is that the troublesome teens, Apple and Alessia had plans of sneaking off in this biiiiig mansion. We're going to have to sneak upstairs to try to find them. But we first have to perform a thorough ground floor sweep for Ixie. The corridor leading to outside is cleared, the salon has been only half checked, that leaves the smoking room and the bathroom... ewww!" both of the girls stuck out their tongues and made faces, almost as if they were twins! "I tell you what. Even though we're about the same size, since I'm 14" with a dramatic paused, she said gravely, "I'll brave the smoking room. I've practiced holding my breath for 60 seconds exactly, and I do this fairly often. You never know when you'll need to hold your breath for a really long time. This isn't a public place so the bathroom isn't separated into boys and girls, as long as you check every single possible hiding place in the bathroom we should be good."

High-fives and giggles ensued. It is quite a useful quality to have, Sakura Rose's charisma that is, that makes youth as well as adults implicitly trust her.

"When we break, I'll head for the smoking room and you head for the bathroom. We will meet back in in no later than two minutes, that's important! As soon as we find the first troublesome teenager, I'll give both you and them a super secret special message, okay?"

"Break!" The 12 year old Miss Bard bounced off toward the direction of the bathroom. She seemed to be enraptured to have such a lively playmate. Meanwhile Sakura Rose took her last fake and shallow breath before dispelling it and filling her diagphram completely with clean air before entering the smoking room. The smoke made her eyes tear and she had to bow her head in lieu of saying 'excuse me' as she occassionally weaved between drunken and nicontined adults. Her pace hurried as she felt her lungs begin to burn but no sign of Ixie in the smoking room. She exited and coughed and gasped for air, putting her hands down on her knees wondering how her younger partner was doing.

Last edited by meatballhead; 11-26-2010 at 07:44 AM..