View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2010, 10:05 PM

Yen kept close to Karma as he followed the guard he pulled her to his side as he heard the others whisper amongst themselves. He hung onto her not wanting to lose her in this place. It was not the same village he had known. He could tell by the stares and looks. He was not surprised when they where lead to the house of the show gun that ran this village. He looked for the emperor and his guards no understanding why the Emperor's temple was not where it should be. He kept quite as he was lead to quarts for he and Karma. He bowed to the guard and gave him a nod as the guard spoke to him. He open the screen door and lead Karma in as he shut the door behind them.

"This isn't the same village I know. Our kind aren't part of it yet. Mutants are still feared here it would seem. They think you are my wife due to how you drew your selves. He said as he looked about the room. He walked to a stand and smiled as he opened it then looked back at her. "They are going to tell the show gun about us and he will see us soon enough. But we need to dye your hair at lest then the ladies want have to be to jealous of you. I guess I should teach you my tongue so you will know what the others are saying."