View Single Post
lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 12-05-2010, 12:39 AM

"I think they do it just to, excuse my language, but piss off most teachers and those who HAVE witnessed the historic events transpire and passed it down from generation to generation. Especially when they get the truth on paper, signed and dated" Hiroshi sighed and looked at the section to where Raphael was pointing. "For your project, as promised I will help you, but what is it you want to do for the first half of your project?" He dared to look in the boys eyes, un-fazed. About three minutes later he could feel his blush starting up again.

Abruptly standing he looked over the class, his embarrassed expression calming down to a subtle pink. "Alright class! One team shall come up now and grab the hall pass so they could go to the library and grab a book they would need for the experiment! You all will only have ten minutes!" he sat back down and waited for the teams to come up to him for the pass.