View Single Post
lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 12-05-2010, 01:02 AM

"I don't know, perhaps a..." he let his words trail off as he thought of a good enough project. Then rethinking the whole thing he looked over at Raphael. "I think you should come up with it... I mean, it's your grade and your project... I don't want to go controlling the whole thing" he smiled at him, happy his face still didn't falter from it's neutral look. He wasn't going to give in to his emotions, thoughts of the boy, especially not his hormones. He felt like a teenager in High School again, the wimpy little kid that could only look in from afar and still have a crush on someone he didn't know.

"Yes, you can come to me for help, anytime you'd need it" Hiroshi smiled at the boy. "Hmph, no ones seemed to come up and get the pass for the library" he wondered to himself aloud. "Would you want to go first then Raphael?" he liked the way his name smoothly jumped from his lips. He felt his expression wavering into something else. He breathed in a deep breath and tried to control it.

Last edited by lpockyl; 12-05-2010 at 01:55 AM..