View Single Post
lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 12-05-2010, 07:42 AM

Hiroshi looked over at the pass, grabbing it and settling the smooth plastic into Raphael's hand. As soon as he did so the boy leaned into him. Hiroshi only went for the worse and bit the inside of his mouth. Then that's when recognition stole him. He listened to every word that snuck from Raphael's lips.

'What do you think about Vampires?'

The sentence seemed to breeze through his mind, around his head, and down his spine, leaving a chilling trail as it did so. Hiroshi looked up at the male and opened his mouth to speak. "I- I really don't know much about them, except for the movies and the books I read... I think it's a load of bull. The stuff people come up with today" he chuckled to himself as he thought about the book 'Dracula', he thought it a great book, but still bull. He snorted. "I think it's cool to have supernatural abilities and all... but the whole you-die-if-you're-caught-in-direct-sunlight, is a load of B.S." Hiroshi shook his head as a small laughter shook his frame. "Otherwise... they're... okay" he smiled. "That wasn't personal, Raphael, that was merely a small tale-tale question." He looked at the watch on his wrist. "Get going... there are others that needs to go to the library" he smiled wider, if possible the corners of his mouth tucked underneath his ears.