View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-05-2010, 07:50 AM

Raphael was pleased to hear the other's reply. It looked like it'll be a lot of fun to play with this man, indeed. The male pulled back a bit and smiled charmingly at his professor. "Yes sir," he said as he pulled up the neckline of his shirt again so they wouldn't fall. He took the pass with him and left the classroom. There really wasn't any need for him to go through all these trouble. After all, he can write or make a project like he knew the back of his hand.

But I'll need to please him then, he thought as he shut the door behind him and headed for the library. Hiroshi should be feeling relief now that he was out of the classroom. The others, too, should be in their normal state. Ken, though, still looked awfully down trodden that he still wasn't partners with Raphael.

The male came back though a few minutes later with a book in hand. He handed the pass back to the professor and seated himself back on his seat. Ken, this time, looked over at his partner and nodded to her as he went down the stairs to head for the teacher's table. "We'll be next, Prof." The hand on his shoulder made him look up to Ken's smile and he, himself, couldn't help but smile slightly in return.

"I think I'll be creating a paper on the evolution of sex," he told the professor as he smiled, "The act of it and the society, I mean."