View Single Post
Child of Choas
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2010, 07:07 PM

"No it doesn't I was just making a bit more small talk." Vasilios said with a blunt honesty. He gestured for Ashlinn to go into the room. The last glimpses of sun peaked through the window. Vasilios didn't want to even chance hurting him self even if the sun was so low. With no more then a glance towards the room a black cloth levitated off the bed and fixed itself so it covered the window. Once the window was covered Vasilios entered the room. The stone was too bright a color for his taste, but this wasn't his home. "Again I like civil conversations, I see more point to have one with you so I may learn somethings about you. In my home we are not so cruel that we deny a servant everything. Don't go thinking that means I will be nice and let you do want you want." Vasilios explained to Ashlinn his face a void of any emotion. Vasilios sat on the edge of the bed in the center of the room. It was ivory and green in the blanket color scheme. In fact many of the items in the room where made from ivory or a deep chestnut wood.