View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-14-2010, 04:36 AM

The Minions!
These bumbling elves have gone missing! Here are the ones you're looking for.

Painfully Timid

Be careful! This minion might look timid, but he's capable of killing you with his thumb. Try not to spook him okay?

Sleep Deprived

Poor guy, the other minions are the first to slack off, leaving him with all the work. He stays up all night trying to catch up. We think he finally manages to fall asleep somewhere, but we aren't sure.

Dorky

*sigh* Dorky. You know he's our best accountant but the poor minion can't seem to catch a break. If he isn't totally lost in the world of numbers, he's been stuffed into some locker, closet, or box somewhere. (Where else do you think he got that sock hat from? We've been trying for months to convince him to take it off... he's grown attached to it. *sigh*) I just hope we don't accidentally ship him somewhere.

Cranky

Yeah... First thing you learn about Cranky is that you don't get on his bad side. Second thing you learn is that you always pay up whenever he demands cash. (We're quite convinced that he's the one who is stuffing Dorky into odd places but we can never catch him in the act). Just... bring some gloves and a tranquilizer gun when you try to bring him back okay?

Chipper

Chipper, Chipper, Chipper. Just what are we suppose to do you with you? Be careful leaving your stuff around Chipper, she has the oddest urge to turn everything a neon pink and yellow color. I also suggest locking your closets. CK has reported that all her clothes have been replaced with tiny miniskirts and pompoms. Chipper is also the most preppiest of all the minions, so you should be able to find her the easiest. Just listen for the shouting of "GIVE ME AN M, GIVE ME AN I, GIVE ME AN N, GIVE ME AN I, GIVE ME AN O, GIVE ME N, GIVE ME AN S, WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? MINIONS!"

Manic

We're pretty sure certain that Manic actually escaped from an insane asylum. The mad scientist of our workforce, he's the one responsible for all the explosion. Yeah, explosions. I wouldn't step there if I was you. He actually looks presentable today, normally his eyes are bloodshot and his lab coat is covered with suspicious red stains.

Last edited by Seito; 12-23-2010 at 09:11 AM..