View Single Post
Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 12-22-2010, 10:04 PM

✖ How to Play:

I will, from time to time, post pokemon in this thread, like so:

Quote:

(please note that this is an old image from my previous pokemon event. All pokemon have been redrawn.)
Under the pokemon will be a requirement that allows you to catch it. For example:
Quote:

Bulbasaur has appeared! It seems to be wandering around aimlessly. It seems some number between 1 and 10 can catch it!
All you have to do is simply quote my post, and then follow the instructions into catching it.
In this case, you would choose a number between 1 and 10 in order to get the pokemon, like so:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”YOU”
Quote:

Bulbasaur has appeared! It seems to be wandering around aimlessly. It seems some number between 1 and 10 can catch it!
Uhh, number 4!
]If that’s the right number, then you get the pokemon!
Remember, YOU CAN ONLY CARRY SIX POKEMON AT A TIME. This is especially important during the pokemon battling session of this event. If you would like to switch pokemons, pm me, and I will give you a list of the pokemon you have already caught so you can decide which ones you would like in your party. Think of me as your PC.
And there you have it. That’s how you catch pokemon. Now know this, the requirements for catching pokemon can change at any time, from using dice rolls to answering questions. Please don’t be a poor sport if you don’t get to catch a pokemon. You will get MANY opportunities.

Last edited by Waffle; 12-23-2010 at 07:54 AM..