Thread: Ahh! A witcher!
View Single Post
Briar Rose
Professional Procrastinator
Send a message via MSN to Briar Rose

Old 12-23-2010, 08:57 AM

"No way. I'm not some pathetic damsel who needs protecting. If this thing is as dangerous as you say it is, I'm not going to let you fight it alone. If you don't want to worry about me, then don't. The least I can do is shoot blasts of light at it." Sara wasn't going to back down on this, sort of like wearing her dress into the swamp, but, a lot more dangerous. She locked eyes with Gawel, hoping her stubbornness was evident in her eyes as much as it was in her voice.

Sara refused to even contemplate the possibility of him getting hurt, or worse, dying from this monster battle. It sent shivers down her spine, and for some inexplicable reason, made tears prick her eyes at the thought. "Oh, by the way," she said, trying to divert the conversation while she was still winning it, "I won some money playing with that, um, lady." She pulled out two handfuls of coins from her cloak pockets. "I think luck is on my side lately." Sara met Gawel's eyes again and gave a half smile, something that she was doing an awful lot of lately.