View Single Post
Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 12-24-2010, 07:28 PM

Oh wow! Thank you .Simplicity. <3 But I really don't deserve such a recognition. I know people far more deserving than me on menewsha. Like for example,

.Simplicity.: I think this girl deserves the moon and the stars if it were to be attainable. She is a sweet person. Granted I am still getting to know her but I do feel she exhibits truck loads of kindness. She was also trying to get the V-day hairpin and didn't get upset nor act childish when I decided to give up my rares for it since it went a little over the AB price as a result. It was very refreshing and my only hope is that I can help her get the V-day hairpin too.

I also want to second the votes for Clair Voyant: and Lilith W: They handle The Evil Faerie Charity threads during events and they are also always willing to help someone in need. I am just there lending them a hand if they ever need it. But they are a fantastic Charity giving duo. ^_^

And well, honestly, I feel a majority of the menewsha communtiy possess these qualities you seek, Bartuc! But I will stick to these three for now. lol <3

Awseome idea, Bartie! ;D I would nominate you too..but...well..it would seem unproductive to your purpose...^^;;