View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-02-2011, 01:13 AM

"We're done! We're done!" Ciel chanted, practically shouting for joy. She couldn't believe how happy she was to have gotten past today's practice, it had seemed more energy consuming for some reason. She gently put her guitar away before throwing the case straps over her shoulders and turning to the boys. she quickly located Kei where he was putting his bass away and approached. "So, we going to pick up your brother today?"

Kei zipped up his bass and put the case straps over his shoulder before looking over to where Ciel stood to answer her. "yea, yea. I don't know why you can't just go home yourself."

"'Cause you know I hate riding a motorcycle while I have my baby with me." Ciel patted her guitar case for extra emphasis.

Kei rolled his eyes before waving to his band-mates, Ciel copying his motions before the two headed out the door. Idle chatter was exchanged as they crossed the street. Kei glanced to the bar, he wasn't much of an alcoholic and neither was Ciel, but their band-mates seemed to be addicted to the stuff. "Hey, mind if we drop in there real quick? Might as well get a pick-me-up after that practice."

Ciel glanced over to the bar as well before shrugging. "Whatever you want. You're the driver. As long as it's only one drink I've got no problems. I've been meaning to drop in to say hi to Arianna anyway."" With that, the two redirected their path to head for the front door of the bar.