View Single Post
Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-06-2011, 10:07 PM

Sylvia tapped her lip in thought as she watched Livianna head off for her dorm thinking, "Where's she going? OOH! Hee hee, I'll be te sneaky ninja and follow her." She giggled mischeviously before taking after Livianna, actually displaying enough stealth to remain unnoticed as she followed Livianna to her room. On the way, she noticed a man dressed in what looked like a military uniform and gas mask, except it was all black, but he turned a corner before she got a better look, though it looked like he was putting a phone in his pocket. She shrugged and kept following Livianna. Once she got into her room, Sylvia jumped on her from behind yelling, "ATTACK HUG!"

Back in the auditorium, Braig's eye twitched in annoyance at Airn's comment which got him even more annoyed. The only people who got him to lower his emotional mask were Sylvia, resulting in him showing his fun side, and Airn, resulting in him showing his vicious side. He was about to say something to Airn when his phone vibrated, indicating a text. He pulled it out and glanced at the phone before turning to Marlo saying, "If you'll please excuse me Mrs. Marlo, there's something I need to take care of in my office, I'll only be a few minutes." He didn't wait for a response before walking out of the auditorium.

Last edited by Graxdon; 01-06-2011 at 10:11 PM..