View Single Post
Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange but it seems, is a little well, complicated...

Old 01-07-2011, 03:15 AM

((SERIOUSLY??? She was just giving a reason for why she wasn't posting and you all go and bite her head off. Yeah, we all have crazy real lives that take place outside of mene, I just finished a 21 credit hour course load and am going into a 19 credit one of my senior year of college, where I have to write a thesis to graduate from the honors college and find a job with my parent nagging about it. Not to mention the student organizations that I am in that take up almost more time than classes. I have two weekend trips this semester and have to watch my little brother when my parents are out of town. My love life in non-existent, but that's not important to me right now. But I can handle all of it without complaining, if it gets to be too much I let people know like Wavikz did... With all that going on there are some people who just nag and nag about people posting x-many times a week. She wasn't making a reference to anyone in particular, but is in other rps where people might be complaining, so she just repeated what she said here. GET OVER IT!!! Yeah we are all busy, so if someone gives a reason for it, just nod and smile and don't bitch them out for giving a reason.))