View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-10-2011, 05:27 PM

Zay looked to Yen as he let out a grunt as he found himself flying in the air a quick attack from a strike that came to a stop appeared as Zay landed near Yen and Karma. His eyes narrowed as he saw it was Saskia. "YOU!" He said as he glared at him. He looked to Yen as he gave a nod. "I'll take out speedy here. Keep her safe you know what to do for me." He said as he leaped in the air. Slamming his blade into the ground as he watched Saskia go flying into the portal that Yen had open for them as he quickly leaped into it before it vanished.

Yen gave a nod to Zay as he quickly slung his sword out making a rather large slash in the sky. He watched as Zay and Saskia fall into it and vanish. He himself looking back at the monster trying to take his Karma. "Great where are the others when you need them." He said as he readied himself for battle to protect her.

Wolveren just let out a scream as he landed a punch sending sabertooth flying. "I thought we done been threw this you stay down and away from here scum." He said as he appeared with the other x-men with him. "You don't mess with one of us without getting the rest of us."