View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-15-2011, 03:22 AM

((Nah. xD ))

Tony turned around to see his baby cousin practically glomping him. God, Asher grew alot in the last six years. Standing just a head shorter then him, Asher was still a scrawny teen. He had the family trademark green eyes.

A few feet away, sitting on the wall of Tony's yard, sat another pair of teens. The one closest him was a female with brown hair braided. Her reddish colored eyes glued to a DS screen. Leaning against her shoulder, black haired teen in a business suit. That must be Ayame and Tier respectively.

"I didn't make you guys wait long, did I?" Tony asked nervously, glancing at the clearly exhausted Tier.

"Nah." Asher followed his line of sight. "Oh, Tier? Ayame had to knock him out. He was still doing work as we boarded the plane."

"Knocked... him out?" Tony said faintly. He didn't want to think of how a genius could knock you out.

Asher chuckled. "Yeah. If we don't do it, and then hide his work, he'll spend all his time working on his next business plan. He's such a workaholic. How he manages this and going back to school, I don't know."