View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-27-2011, 09:33 PM

Matt stared at the student that had just interrupted the class and shook his head rubbing his forehead, "You better not be this disruptive in my class Mr. Suoh, or you'll get double punishment. " Though his eyes revealed that he was amused, "I believe you are one of my students, I am Mr. Onis, and you and I are both almost late for class. Walk with me." He continued walking down the hall, knowing the very excitable kid would be following him. "As for a club..." He contiuned as he walked, thinking with each step. "We don't have very many clubs in the school anymore because of all of the rules that head master set up years ago. So you may have to jump a few hurdles, but what are you looking into?" He nodded at Tohru and the few students around his classroom as he unlocked his door, "Sorry folks, I was running a little late today." He smiled charmingly, "Please take a seat, there are no assigned seats yet."

He turned back to the exchange student, "You'll need a teacher to sign off for a club to be made."