View Single Post
Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-02-2011, 11:00 PM

Name; Nana Osaki.
Age; 20.
Bio; She was abandoned by her mother, and her grandmother took her in, and she is very grateful. She wasn't the most famous girl in school, but she was well known. Not the best rumours went around about her, and she didn't care. She soon joined a band with her friend, but they broke up after the bassist left them for a more known band.
Personality; She can be rude and sarcastic, and much like Junko, she is realistic. She is kind when you do not get on her bad side.
Appearance;

Nana was 20. Ai was 19.

And they were headed for the train.

They went, hand in hand.

They were a bit late, because they woke up later than expected. They rushed, getting on the train.

"Nana-san...There's a seat, there," Ai pointed to a seat that was occupied by t guitar. Nana went up to the woman.

"Excuse me i-" before she could finish, the train shifted, sending Nana and Ai flying in different directions. Nana landed in the woman's lap, and Ai landed on a man who was getting up to leave.

Ai gasped as her dress went up, and she quickly stood back up to cover herself. "I'm so sorry, sir!" she apologized three times, and the man just smiled, grabbed his bag, and left. Ai took her seat next to a sleeping man, and smiled at Nana before putting in her ear buds. The slow ride seemed like forever. Every time Ai looked over, Nana was either talking or laughing.

Finally reaching Tokyo, Ai and Nana departed, and they stood for a second, before spotting Shoji, Jun, and Kyosuke.

"SHOJI!" Nana screeched and ran to him, tears running down her face. As they hugged, Ai saw Shoji look to her, and smile. Ai just waved, then walked over to Jun.

Bowing, she smiled. "Nice to see you two again, Jun-san, Kyosuke-san." Jun and Kyosuke laughed, and they both hugged Ai. "I promise, I'll find a place for Nana and I!" she hugged them both, tight.

"Don't worry about it, Chi-chan!" Jun laughed and Kyosuke turned around, and bent down. Ai stared. "Hop on," Jun whispered, and Ai giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his abdomen. They all laughed as they brought the bags to the car, then went down the road, to a restaurant.

As they all ate, Ai slowly started feeling a bit left out, but she knew something good HAD to come out of this...

Right?