View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-03-2011, 08:32 PM

Fiddling with the end of her long braid Zalia made her way down the hallway. As she walked the click click of her heels bounced off the walls and made it echo. She was on her way to meet with the ruler of all Demons, Satan or as some people called him, Lucifer. Pushing the huge doors open to his 'throne' room Zalia stopped, crossed her arms and cocked her hip to the side. Today she was wearing a pair of leather pants and a strappy leather top that ended mid stomach. The back was open so her wings could fit comfortably. All over her body were intricate patterns tattooed into her skin. Her blood red hair was in a side braid that rested over her shoulder.

When Satan beckoned her over she began to walk again. Her movements were very graceful, like a dancer's. That was the only one thing she truly loved to do, dancing. Stopping in front of the Demon Lord she knelt before him. "Stand" He hissed out. Obeying she stood back up and looked him in the eyes. Most wouldn't dare to do so but Zalia didn't have a care in the world, she was his pet. "I have a mission for you dear Zalia. One I think you will enjoy very much. I want you to hunt down all the one's that can feel and bring them to me for their punishments, can you do that?"

A wicked grin spread across Zalia's face and she bobbed her head. "Oh yeah I can do that." After talking a little longer with the Demon Lord Zalia bowed her head and left. The doors creaked shut behind her as she walked down the hallway once more. Going over to a huge open window she jumped out into the air and free feel for a second before opening her leathery wings. Flying to a different part of the castle she entered her room through another window. She had to pack, for she was going topside to hunt.