Thread: Palmoun & Arc
View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 02-07-2011, 04:24 AM

Ulric frowned when he heard her tone of voice and you could tell he didn't want to tell her. He then slowly, almost as if it hurt him to, looked at her and said in the most clearest of voices, "I killed him." he wasn't a fan of knowing he had killed someone but he had and he lived with it everyday. He then looked at the ground and knew he couldn't look at her again, not know. "it was the second time I was using my powers. I wanted to show someone before my parets and he had been one of the o ky people who where like a friend to me. So as I showed him something insideme snapped as I summoned the dead. Everything seemed to go black and the next thing I knew I had a hand in his chest and the other hand had his heart. I can remeber feeling his blood on his my hands. It thrilled and yet sucked me at the same time." he said softly and he knew that she would never be able to look at him the sameway again. He had hopped he could avoid this completely but she wanted to know and it wasn't pretty. He was something bad while she radiated good.