View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 05:48 PM

Hello! I am new at creating and selling art so please have patience with me :)
My art is not professional but I still think its cute ;) I have a few samples of things I have already done below.

Some things you should know:

I prefer to do avitars from this site.(unless the request is not too hard...just ask me & I'll let you know :) )

I cannot make my art move.

I use paint from my computer.

I DO do COUPLES, GROUPS & BACKGROUNDS (like the ones below) but they will cost more.

I accept the form of payment through trade because sometimes my donation notification doesn't work. That way I know who has already paid.

Also for security purposes I will put this on each picture: MADE FOR (name) BY FIREPRINCESS
The placement of the name may differ from picture to picture

I use bases from this site and I give all credit for the creation of the bases to her. KawaiiHannah: Pixel Art, Pixel Doll Bases, Pixel Art Tutorials

Since it is Valentines Day I will do pixel art for 5 people at a time. First come first serve. If you would like a pixel doll visit me in my shop and make an order. PLEASE NOTE: Your doll will be made AFTER the 5 people here. Link to my shop: Open ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Pixel Dolls & Other Art BY Fireprincess ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Also, since I will be busy with school and spending time with family your dolls might not be made right away. I will make them as soon as I can and I promise you will get them. I will pm you your art and the codes to go with them. THANK YOU! :)

ORDERS

1: Cardinal Biggles Completed
2: angelbabe1 but put Sekhmet as the name
3:
4:
5:

Last edited by fireprincess; 02-21-2011 at 11:07 PM..