View Single Post
Kings Anointed
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Kings Anointed Send a message via Yahoo to Kings Anointed

Old 02-15-2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix Viral View Post
@Kenome: Yeah it's one of those things where I just got sick of giving him chance after chance. We're trying our best to be friends and he's going to start going to therapy with the hope that it'll get us back together even though he knows I'm interested in someone else who's extremely interested in me *shrug* But the man wants to wait for me and there's no talking him out of it.

@Sephirn: Agreed though the main reason I put up with it for as long as I did was because I loved him. Still kills me to see him so torn up but I had to do what was best for me. I may have to resist the urge to beg to go on tour with them.

@Kings: Oooooh! Tell me about her <3 And don't worry, the guy I'm kind of seeing now is on the other side of the country but where there's a will, there's a way.
Well she believes like I do which is most important. She is freakin gorgeous, has a good sense of humor, a kind heart. and shares a lot of my same interests!