View Single Post
CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 10:01 PM

I have an entry for Image #2!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: My heart's down in the dumps. You took him away from me then kicked him into an alley!

----------

I have an entry for Image #3!
My Valentine Caption: "It's not much love, but it's the thought that counts right? I love you!"

I have an entry for Image #4!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Our love was never ment to be, now you are torn apart and being sent to Greece. I'll finally have some peace.

I have an entry for Image #5!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Poor Billy, Mandy finally decided the best way to torture you.

I have an entry for Image #6!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: With a bottle of booze and two-cent shoes, happy valentines day you groom stealer, now I need a healer!

I have an entry for Image #7!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Why is no one at your wedding if there was such a thing as "Happy Endings"?

I have an entry for Image #8!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: "hidden bombs in valentines chocolate? Check. . ." *boom* Strange how they always finished each others sentences.

I have an entry for Image #9!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: "Oh, the dummies book on how to drug your date said to make sure their fathers weren't around, crap!"

I have an entry for Image #10!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: This is my thousand dollar lover. . .No, a pig is not cheaper! D:<

:rofl: Sorry had to.