View Single Post
Rikali
I can haz?

Old 02-16-2011, 02:29 AM

Ooh, I guess I'm too snarky to make lovey valentines. :P

I have an entry for Image #1!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: When picking out your orphan this Valentine’s Day, make sure you get the one with the candy. Might as well get one perk out of the deal.

I have an entry for Image #2!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: After breakups, jaded hearts resort to vandalism and violent crime.

I have an entry for Image #3!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Nothing says “Happy Valentine’s Day” like “WHAT? It’s positive??”

I have an entry for Image #4!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Tired of your old spouse? Upgrade to the new Spouse 3000! (Some assembly required)

I have an entry for Image #5!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: That was the day poor Jake learned what “inappropriate touching” meant.

I have an entry for Image #6!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: When love runs out, at least you still have the whiskey…oh wait, that’s out too.

I have an entry for Image #7!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Picnic baskets? Check. Blankets? Check. Wedding party and guests? Oops…

I have an entry for Image #8!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: When chemistry between two people goes horribly wrong.

I have an entry for Image #9!
My Valentine Caption: You know you’ve had a good Valentine’s Day when you have your own fan club at the end of it.

I have an entry for Image #10!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Meet Billy Bob and Petey. Aren't you glad your aunt set you up on a blind date for Valentine's?