View Single Post
Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2011, 05:54 AM

*is eaten o A o;;;*

I feel like a moron in regards to takoyaki, because I completely forgot to find a place in Japan to eat some. I'm not sure if the one place we have in town makes them or not, but it might just be easier to see if I could make them... I like what I have had of Japanese food. It's not really spiced/spicy, but kinda clean in taste? IDEK what I'm talking about. :rofl:

Aa, I see. D: It's not weird at all, in regards to the drinks! I remember we ate a lot at a kinda chain restaurant when we were in Japan, because it was tasty and cheap, but drink-wise they only had pitchers of water, and you'd get a cup of cold matcha with your meal when it was finished cooking. Since it was the muggy part of summer, we totally were downing the pitchers of water, haha. xD

I wonder if it's a thing over here where Japanese restaurants give you a ton of food. I think my friend and I spent about ten bucks a piece, but... dear lord, I coulda fed two other mes with that plate. xD

WTF. They use spoons over there for stuff, too, it's not like chopsticks are used for everything! You should have just shot looks back at the girl of enjoying your food on a fork. xD

... I still want red-bean ice cream. And just a block of red-bean paste candy. And a roll filled with red-bean paste. And--*goes on forever*

Aw! I wouldn't know what to do if I had a dairy allergy. Does it make you break out or something if you have too much? ; ; I've never actually had 'laughing cow'. I could personally go for some real French bread + Camembert. Forget everything else for a meal. |DD

Kappamaki? o 3o

Well, let me know if you need help~. I AM HAPPY TO OBLIGE. |D