Thread: Save Grargoth
View Single Post
Chingcha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-13-2011, 08:49 PM

(My joining info was posted in the sign up :P)

Sam found herself confused. When, exactly, did she wind up on her back? Where her ceiling might have been, she saw clear blue sky. She was so confused that she seemed to be in shock, and so, not knowing what else to do, she stayed where she was and did not move.

When a bird flew overhead, it seemed to snap her out of it. "Where...am I?"

"You are outside the walls of the city of Grargoth."

Surprised by the sudden voice, she scrambled up to find it. But she could not find it. "Hello?"

"Good evening, Miss Urai"

This time she followed the voice downwards, and found a flat metallic object. It was her invitation. She reached down and picked it up. 'alright. I'm taking the chance of looking insane here...but were you talking to me?"

"Indeed I was."

She paused. "Ok. So, I'm in Grargoth."

"Correction. You are outside of Grargoth. Please continue to the large wall on your left."

Standing up, she turned to her left, and saw that there was indeed a large wall of some distance to her left. Shrugging, she started walking in that direction. "So, how did I get here?"

"The creator heard that you were interested in coming and created an inter-dementional hole in your floor."

She stopped. That just sounded ridiculous. "Couldn't this creator have found another way?"

"It is possible, but the method the creator chose was the most efficient."

And that was that. there was no way to argue against such logic. So, without anything further to say, she kept walking.

When she got up to the wall, she looked both right and left. She saw nothing but wall. "Ok, I'm at the large wall...what do I do now?"

"Press me up against it."

So, she did as she was instructed and pressed the strange device up against the wall.