View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 03-19-2011, 09:50 AM

Rogan, made it to his class with more than enough time since he had been so close when he had found his Little Kitten. Walking through the open door to his classroom, Rogan, quickly spotted Jacob, with the guys and Jesse, the guy was number one in this school but it was mostly because of who his parents were, but the guy at lest from what Rogan, could tell from spending time with him was someone who knew what he wanted out of life and expected nothing less. Jesse, was indeed very smart, good-looking (Rogan, though still thought himself better.) rich, charming and good with the teachers, the guys knew all the right words to say to them, but Rogan and the guys knew that along with his other colors Jesse, wouldn't show. Because they all knew each other when younger they grew up with the guy so it's not like they didn't know what he was really like, and when it was just them hanging out at one of their house he didn't find the need to pretend in front of them with no one around. The same with all of them.

"Hey, Rogan! Jacob has been tellin' us that you set up a nice group date for us?" Zack, said with his cheeky grin, "You know we got to start the week off right." Rogan, said with a big grin himself as him and Zack, high-fived each other, the two of them were such five year old's, when they got together.
"Mogan, was telling me about it, said that we should tag along." Jesse, said with a smirk on his face, "Your girl is going....must mean I picked up one of her girls." Rogan, said thoughtfully, he never bothered with any girl that were around Mogan, "Well than again, any girl that is in her class or even her age is her little lackey." he said with a chuckle. Jacob, looked at Rogan, with a raised eyebrow, 'He must have seen that girl. Any girl...he could have any girl and he picks the one he can't have.' Jacob, let a sigh out, "What's wrong Jacob?" Rogan, asked slapping him on the back, which made Jacob's eyes bug and water from the sudden hit, almost falling over, "Damn! You have got to stop doing that, Rogan." he said rubbing his back. Rubbing the back of his head, Rogan laughed lightly, "Sorry, I forget my own strength sometime." he really did forget that he was just much stronger than the guys he was around. The door to the classroom was thrown open and in walked a beautiful woman, with long-wavy brown hair, big eyes which were light brown, a nice light peach skin tone, full lips with red lipstick on them, and a goddess body that made the boys in the class drool, well until she would open her mouth, "Alright, class sit your butts down let's get started with your class! Open your book to page 180, while I call your names!" she said in a booming voice that had such authorities and fire, it left no room to argue, you had to be stupid to even think 'no' to her orders.

This was 202 class homeroom teacher Miss Lee, one of the toughest female teacher in this school, no one dear go against her, "Rogan?" she asked to the class, "...." everyone made a groaning sound at the silence, "Pany? Rogan, Pany!?" she said still looking down at the name in the attendance book on her desk, everyone could see the vein throbbing in her forehead. Grabbing a piece of chalk, the woman flung it at the boy's head she had called too many times, which he ducked just in time used to the items being thrown at his body, "Oh yes, my dear Aurora, I'm here." he said with a big smile on his face, as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand, "That is, Miss Lee, Ma'ma or Teacher to you Boy!" she said annoyance clearly in her voice. Well at lest no one really dared to go against the woman but Rogan, which everyone was used to by the first few weeks, which was just now part of there daily routine, "Yes, my dear, sweet Teacher." he said with a to sweet voice, which just pissed the woman off much more, "Don't except to be going anywhere so early after school to day, Mr. Pany. You'll have cleaning duty and a few other things." she said her arms crossed under her bust and a glare at him, "If that's what you wish to keep calling it, I'll be here just for you." he said with a chuckle, which again got him the blackboard eraser thrown at him this time and hit him right in the forehead leaving a lovely white rectangle in the middle of it, "Heh, just joking Ma'ma." he said a little nervous, since he had not even seen the eraser thrown at him this time. The woman let her own smirk cross her face at the win of this round, "Very good. Well than, Jacob?" she called going on with the names as if nothing had just happen, "Here, Ma'ma." he said boredly but quick enough, 'Got to love the mornings with Rogan.' Jacob, thought with a light laugh.

Last edited by JayRose; 10-22-2012 at 08:12 PM..