View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 03-24-2011, 03:49 AM

Shiloh held still as the man finally put her back on the ground where she belonged. There was only one problem. He shoved her forcefully towards the other two templars. She fell onto the ground dropping her staff as she hit the ground. Quickly she grabbed her staff and got back up. Once she was back on her feet, she felt something in her back. It was sharp and pointed. The man was holding his sword to her back. She straightened up and had a look of fear in her eyes. Closing them, she hoped for a miracle. Usually when it came to blood magic, there was no reversal until she just stopped it.

Thats when the other templar stepped in. She had moved in between the two, but only slightly. Shiloh was grateful for that, but she knew what would happen once she stopped the spell on the other girl. The one that had chased her would tell them of the magic she used and she would be executed, or something close to that. She quickly looked for an exit before she stopped the spell. That was when the woman asked what her name was. "Why should I tell you? Your only going to kill me after i help her." She said in an almost trembling voice. There was an exit. Now behind Aelyn. The window she had jumped through to get in there would have to be her escape. At the point when Shiloh would release the girl, it would take time for her to recover. Hopefully, the other two wouldnt be able to get their hands on her before she jumped, but first, she wanted to hear the woman templar out.