View Single Post
Strawberry Kitkat
Go Google It :3

Old 03-24-2011, 01:22 PM

[]

Helena frowned slightly, looking down at the mage. She opened her mouth to reply when the silver-haired male pushed past her (she had never learned his name, she just realized.) Her frown deepened as he threatened the girl again, thinking that they weren't going to get anywhere with him threatening her every five seconds.

"Stand down," she said softly and pointedly, for only him to hear. "Please," she added, letting him know that it wasn't an order. She tried to convey with her eyes that they needed this girl, for the time being, and tried to convince him not to kill her. She edged forward slightly, ready to act.

"I'm sure you're mistaken," Helena said, her voice slightly strained as she returned her attention to the girl. The tension was almost a tangible thing, working on Helena's nerves. "He's right, we would never kill one of our own without reason. We won't kill you," she added, giving the silver-haired male a stern look. "Not if you help us." At least, they wouldn't kill her right away. Helena would try and see that she got a fair trial, but her judgement would be up in the air from there. The judge could decide to execute her anyways.

"I'm honor-bound to my word," she added, softening her voice. "If I say we won't kill you, then we won't." Even if it meant stepping in-between the Templar's blade and the girl, she would do it, although she doubted the girl would believe that if she said it. She pursed her lips, glancing up at the male Templar again to gauge his reaction. Helena looked down in surprise as Aelyn got back to her feet- but her surprise was even greater when she drew her bow. "There's no need for this," she said as she took step forward, inbetween the two templars, trying to be the diplomat. The confusion was not easily hidden from her clear blue eyes as she looked between the three.

[[Ah Helena, you honorable fool.
edited.]]

Last edited by Strawberry Kitkat; 03-24-2011 at 01:28 PM..