View Single Post
Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 04-19-2011, 01:24 AM

"I guess some old people building the foundation of the school?" Tok suggested to Vara's musing aloud. "That would seem logical, yes?" She sighed, cursing herself for not being able to see this in it's glory. Tok bet it looked really cool to those with good eyes.

Tok watched the two other boys hop down into the cavern with them before Shizu took off down a corridor. "Wai- Shizu!" She called, running after the girl. Shizu had a smaller stature and running stance, so Tok caught up to her quickly. Two... people? She thought, as Tok continued to run alongside Shizu in an attempt to understand where the girl was going. Obviously Tok couldn't see what Shizu did, even when the flame lit up the place giving site to two figured. Her eyes couldn't see anything than blurs, so she passed them off as nothing. Grabbing ahold of her shoulder Tok pulled the young girl back with a jolt, "Stop that, where do you think you're going?" You could easily get lost

"P-people..." Moody muttered to herself, wondering aimlessly through the darkness of the cave. "I... I hear people. People..." Her voice was drowned out by Jai-kar's talk. Moody looked disappointed when she saw him, "Oh. The people were just you, ne?" She asked, tilting her head to the other side with a blank expression. The ghost wasn't an accomplish of the vampire-werewolf, she was merely a nervous wreak who had met his acquaintance every so often.
"The sound of your laugh makes me sick, cut out your throat and die. I... I though I heard people." She moaned, holding her ears with a sloppy way. Moody seemed extremely tired as she staggered from side to side. Her eyes drifting across the room, dropping on and off like a patient recovering from being drugged during a surgery.