View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 05-01-2011, 04:47 PM

Sam tried to convince P-KO to get a different slave, but it didn't seem to be working, but she did agree to get another one for the sake of having 2 playmates. He sighed,"Go find yourself another slave P-KO," He said. He thought for a minute, why not get his own companion? He then looked around the cages himself, leaving P-KO to look for another good slave to get. He stopped at one of the cages, which had a man huddled in a corner, seemingly helpless. Poor guy, Sam thought, as P-KO walked over to see what he was looking at.

"What do you think of him P-KO?"

P-KO looked at the man, and seemed to not be so interested, she really wasn't sure herself, was he going to be a good companion? "We're still getting that other one right?" She asked, and Sam nodded. She sighed in defeat, twirling her wavy purple hair around one finger out of habit. "Fine, but he's going to be working," She bent down in front of the cage and looked at the shy-like slave indifferently, her multi-colored eyes had a glint of mischief inside.

"What is your name?" She asked, taking her jawbreaker out and putting it in a plastic bag.

Meanwhile, Sam went off to get the slave shop owner. He needed to work fast, if they stayed there for too long, P-KO might run off again. And he really didn't want to deal with more than one escapade today. His black eyes darted through the shop, the store was going to get crowded quite soon, and he didn't want any problems from P-KO due to that. He saw the slave owner and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, me and my cousin would like to buy some slaves." He gestured to the purple haired girl and another cage.

"Can we purchase now?"