View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-01-2011, 09:06 PM

When the young girl took out her wallet, Makoto just stared in shock at he heard her speaking to herself. She seemed to had been trying to come to a decision on whether to buy or escape with him, really to him at this point; either one was good for him. Just as long as he could get out of this hell hole. When she had finally told him her name, his eyes widened up as he gave a little warm smile and nodded. "P-..K..O." he repeated trying to get used to the sound of her name, it was a simple name to say; but it didn't hurt to try and remember it by repeating it to himself. Suddenly as she asked him which he would prefer the girl to do, Makoto was right about to answer as he opened his mouth; but before he could get a word out. P-KO had suddenly run off into another direction. With his eyes widened up, he had actually thought she had changed her mind to buy or escape with him. His once smile turned to a frown again as he slowly lowered his head. It wasn't long before he heard footsteps again, only to see that she returned to his cage and handing him a nicely fresh piece of bread. Seeing her come back, his warm smile returned onto his face as Makoto let his own wings fold onto his back and crawled over toward her with his wings folded. Taking the piece of bread, he sat right in front of the cage eating it in both his hands. "Th..t..thank you..P-KO." he replied, listening to her question and nodded. "I..its really good..th..thank you..an..and thank you f-for picking me." he thanked once more.

Hearing Sumiko's reply on wanting to leave this place, Daigo gave a little soft smile and nodded to her question in return. "Yep, I can get you out of here. Just give me a minute." he replied placing one finger up as to indicate that he'd be back. He had already noticed how she approached him from her spot as he just tilted his head a bit looking down at her. Before long, Daigo just turned his head to look around the shop again and noticed that the shop owner was actually busy with another customer at the moment. So for now, before he would go to the owner to ask to buy Sumiko; maybe he could get to know her a bit more. Kneeling down to her level, Daigo just tilted his head a bit still smiling. "So...are you hungry?..or thirsty?" he asked noticing how she and almost every other slave in the entire shop were so very skinny.