View Single Post
Alana-Vartos
Happy with my Master Master Scott. A true real life submissive and happy as such.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:14 PM

She turned and looked at him a moment with a frown. "No I do not require anything. You may call me Alana though and I do not require you to wait on me. Feel free to do anything you wish." She turned and left the room leaving him standing their. She ran to where the portal was located and sat down in front of it watching it curiously. She wanted to escape from this place so badly but their was no way this was going to happen. Not unless she gave up a person who meant the world to her. Someone so important to her. Someone she could never betray.

Talitha was humming a song as she ran around helping people with different things. An old lady got help with her groceries and a mother found her missing child. It was a pleasant day for her this was sure. Suddenly she heard a sound and looking she saw Gerald another angel coming towards her. She curtsied to him as he approached and whispered in her ears. Her face turned pale as she stared at a wall. Her mother was kidnapped and being held hostage by satan.........How could she help her?