View Single Post
Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a taste of the silver bullets from the other side?

Old 05-10-2011, 07:36 PM

Ryuu gave a small bow of his head. "If that is what you wish for me to call you, then I shall oblige Alana. I thank you, although it may not be your requirement for me to wait on you, it is my requirement to fulfill your desires" he softly replied before quietly watching her leave the room. Quietly he let out a sigh in the room he was now alone in. He knew that it would be difficult to fulfill his end of the bargain, after all he refused to force the demoness to reveal where the one Satan desired was, if it was even possible to fulfill it. Either way though he had already accepted the idea of eternal slavery, but it was going to be a rather long eternity if the wishes he was to fulfill weren't even revealed to him.

He let out another sigh before deciding to go and find Alana anyways. He already had an idea of where she might have gone, after all it was the place she had gone before and ended up unconscious. Like before it didn't take him long to reach the portal and he wasn't too surprised to see the demoness there. What he was surprised by was the fact she was simply sitting and staring at it. He closed his eyes for a moment in thought before coming to an internal decision. "If outside is what you desire I can make it happen, although there would be a time limit. Time can effect anything, even a portal such as that. I can give you an hour on the outside, so long as no one forces me to strain my limits by either being harmed or to defend" the time demon calmly offered, hoping to at least alleviate some of the unhappiness the female was clearly feeling.