View Single Post
Shania583
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 05-23-2011, 06:38 PM

After watching the things on the ground for awhile Alice rolled over onto her back and looked up at the sky. Being around the chirping birds was a nice thing and it was the only thing that she knew could calm her down; the clouds were making shapes and gently flying by. She looked over at the tree that she climbed earlier and saw that the mother bird was back. She smiled and sat up looking around all she wanted to do was be free. She saw a figure lying beside the pond in the distance; she knew that it was Izzie as that was her favourite spot outside. She stood up and walked over to the tree with the bird nest and began to climb it again, she wanted to see the baby birds one last time before heading in to get changed. She sat on a branch and looked over at the nest seeing the baby birds made her smile. They reminded her of how life could be easy. She hung upside down then flipped over landing on the ground. She walked over towards the pond to let her sister know that they should head inside now. Reaching the pond she looked over her sister and said “Hey, we should probably head in. I know that I still have to change but I don’t know about you. So, I thought that I would let you know.” She stood up and then said “See you in the house”; she turned and started to walk back to the house.