View Single Post
*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2011, 03:49 AM

[[ it's ok. going to bed. ttyl]]

Blade walked silently down the streets to the abandoned district. The city had lost control of it, and now the place was ran by gangs, who typically served under her. Mainly because they knew if they messed with her, they were dead. And she didn't even have to touch them.

She walked into her house and sat down at a table, pulling her hood over her head as her next victim was pulled in. Her lackies had caught him and brought him in. He had gotten on a rich man's bad side. And even though she hated killing men like him... There was too much money to say no.

Her henchamn pulled a black bag off his head to reaveal a bloodied face. Not too badly disfigured, just a little swollen. "Please... have mercy... my son!" he said, his voice cracking slightly at the end.

"Why would I have a care about your son? Even more, why should I care about you? After all I get good pay for your head." she said, her voice weighed with a heavy japanese accent.

"Please don't do this... I'm all he has left... He needs me." he begged, his shoulder shaking as he began sobbing.

"Sadly... I don't spare annoying beggars." she said, pulling out both her sword, and swinging them towards eatch other around his neck. "Flawless victory." she whispered with a small chuckle.